Teach Now are currently looking to recruit a primary trained teacher to work in primary based in Southgate, North London. This primary school in North London are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic year 1 Teacher class teacher, who is committed to helping pupils achieve their highest potential.
This is a 2 form entry primary school and rated as "good" by OFSTED. The school caters for a multi-cultural society with pupils from various ethnic backgrounds. This primary school is very well resourced and supported by admirable management. This is a full time, long term role to start from September 2022.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are
* EYT or QTS status
* Experience of working with Key Stage 1
* Experience in assessing child development and planning activities to support their on-going attainment and growth
* Able to commit for the duration of the placement
* Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
* Honest and compassionate
* Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
* DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you