Payroll | iTrent | Harrow | Stanmore | Full time | Permanent | HMRC | Pension | HR | Finance | P11Ds | P60s | SMP | SPP
End to end payroll specialist is required for charity based in North West London. They operate an integrated payroll, HR and time and attendance system on iTrent. The successful candidate will ensure that the payroll is run, from start to finish in a timely and accurate manner liaising with HMRC, pension regulation and company policies ensuring that you are up to date with legislations.
* Distribution of monthly analysis and resolve any queries
* Finalise the monthly roster and update the system (iTrent)
* Process monthly payroll (s) and pensions end to end
* Prepare periodic payroll reports (statutory and non-statutory) as well as other ad hoc reports to support decision making.
* Prepare all third party payments including remittances to pension administrators, HMRC, trade unions, child care voucher providers etc
* Year end payroll reporting including P11Ds, P60s, SMP, SPP
* Support and train the payroll assistant
* Support the Finance Manager to ensure key deliverables are achieved
* Previous experience of working or running a payroll function
* iTrent is advantageous
* Take the initiative and manage conflict deadlines
* Good customer service skills
* Can-do attitude, with strong attention to detail
* Team player