CML are on the lookout for a Works Delivery Manager to support a growing portfolio of civil engineering projects in the North West, working on a framework contract for Network Rail's North West & Central Region.
The Works Delivery Managers will be responsible for the management of multiple Network Rail and rail related infrastructure contracts to requisite performance criteria, including planned and reactive works.
Experience in Civil Engineering construction projects will be essential to meet the demands of this multi-disciplinary contract. The ideal candidates will have a strong track record of management of multiple contracts from small to medium value works.
Working on a 5 year framework contract, projects will include a wide variety of maintenance design and build schemes including drainage and general civils disciplines.
You will be proficient in the requisition of major items of temporary works and permanent works materials, sub-contractors, plant and equipment necessary to achieve the contract delivery as per delegated levels of authority. Reporting to CML's Framework Manager, the role will involve working on projects throughout the North West & Central Region, reporting into the local depot in Wigan.
- Civil Engineering Construction Project work (at least 7 years) - Essential
- Management of multiple work sites - Essential
- Proven management of a Framework
- Excellent people management skills
- Understanding of design drawings
- Working within a railway environment - Essential
- Civils background - Essential
- Commercial awareness of cost monitoring and cost value reconciliation
- A background of working on this or similar contracts
- Strong Knowledge of H&S regs
- Experience working on the CAM Framework - Desirable
- Suitably qualified by experience
- Degree Qualified - Desirable
- Railway Safety Training (PTS) - Essential
- ILM L5 / L7 or other Management Qualifications
- Health & Safety qualification
Package dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please follow the instructions. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity. All applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent, regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Due to the large volume of recruitment enquiries we receive, we are not always able to respond personally to all enquiries. If you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume that we do not have any immediate opportunities suited to your requirements. I would encourage you to regularly review our vacancy lists and contact us again if you wish to apply for these advertised opportunities. Thank you for your interest in our Company.