Are you a Marketing Data Analyst who relishes the opportunity of building something and driving continuous development? I'm currently working with an online retail organisation already leading in its field across Europe, who are now driving, and achieving, real growth within the UK and Ireland? This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team with a real opportunity to shape the data approach underpinning the marketing strategy within the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst, with previous experience, to work alongside a strong marketing team who can help to capture, analyse and interpret data in order to ensure that the wider marketing strategy and campaign activity is data driven.
This is a permanent, hybrid working position with time split between the Warwickshire office and home offering c£45k base + a whole host of benefits including 25 days holiday + bank (increasing to 27 days with length of service), company matched pension scheme, critical illness cover, enhanced parental leave, personal development allowance, holiday purchase and lots more.
Working closely with the Marketing team and other relevant colleagues across the business, you will contribute to the data strategy - ultimately ensuring an improvement in the quality, scope and accuracy of our data, and the enhancement of our marketing and sales activity.
Responsibilities will include:
* Provide critical insight, reporting and modelling to enable the growth of the business across marketing channels, campaigns and programmes
* Work closely with a variety of teams to allow them to execute and measure the marketing strategy
* Support the drive for growth, based on data analysis and sales team insights, for marketing campaigns, and gathering/analysing data for presentations and data visualisation
* Support Marketing Automation, developing our data for MA/CRM integration and implementation; you will help build the processes and requirements for optimal CRM usage leveraging the opportunities offered by the introduction of Salesforce across the business
* Take ownership of data compliance; you will be responsible for the integration and management of data in accordance with GDPR
* Accountability for reporting marketing analytics, including sales and customer behaviour; this includes:
* the creation and maintenance of a suite of reports required by teams to enable daily self-sufficient data & insight access
* attribution modelling to enable marketing teams to determine success of all channels and activities
* the analysis of consumer behaviour and deliver actionable insights in simple, clear reports
* Analysing the effectiveness of channels and campaigns to optimise reach, conversion and client engagement
* Advising on any projects that involve marketing or contact data, CRM or future marketing/contact data development
Candidates must have previous experience within a similar marketing data role.
With our client's commitment to candidate experience, they have entrusted us as their sole agency ensuring we have a depth of knowledge of this opportunity and have the processes in place to ensure every application is responded to and treated appropriately and with respect. Your application will find itself in the hands of a specialist consultant with a depth of knowledge in this opportunity