EMG are working with a Nursery based in Ware that are looking to appoint a Nursery Assistant. As a Nursery Assistant you will be providing quality day-care for children aged three months to five years old.
· Nursery Assistant - Ware
· To start as soon as possible
· Hourly pay rate: £10.14 to 11.58
· Part time and Full-time availability
· 8am - 6pm or part days available 8am - 1pm or 1pm - 6pm
The Nursery is seeking a Nursery Assistant to support pupils in the Early Years.
As a Nursery Assistant you will be working within a highly supportive and well managed Nursery that provides quality day care for children aged three months to five years.
To join us and be successful in this Nursery Assistant role, you will need to:
· Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained
· Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the role:
· Daily contract initially, opportunity to develop into a long-term contract.
· Full time, 08:00-18.00
· Shifts, 08.00-13.00, 13.00-18.00, 11.00-14.00
The benefits of working as a Nursery Assistant with this Nursery in Hertford include.
· Working in a friendly, supportive team
· Ongoing professional development and promotion opportunities
If you are Nursery Assistant looking for a long-term supportive role, please apply.
If this Nursery Assistant role would be of interest in applying for or find out about other similar teaching opportunities, please apply to the position, and contact us here at EMG