Due to company growth, our client are recruiting for an ambitious, qualified ACCA / CIMA Accountant, to work for a Wiltshire based Accountancy Practice. Part qualified applicants would be considered, however you MUST have experience of working on tax returns in a Practice.
You will be responsible for preparing annual and personal tax returns, as well as the preparation of tax computations for both personal and corporate clients, identifying ways to help reduce tax. A keen eye for detail is key, as you will be preparing and reviewing management accounts to present to clients, as well as reviewing work, and suggesting improvements, prepared by your colleagues.
To be considered, you must:
- Be part, or fully qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Have a strong background of taxes; VAT, CIS, Corporate & Personal taxes
- Be able to work quickly, and accurately
- Be proficient in the use of Excel, Sage, Xero & Quickbooks
- Have a 'can do' attitude and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Have your own transport as travel to clients will be required
In addition, it would be desirable if you:
- Have experience of managing and mentoring teams
- Experience of using cloud based systems
- Can be flexible with working hours
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing Accountancy practice. If you are suitable, please apply today!
Robinson Page is an employment agency. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, colour, marital status, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view our website for other opportunities