Main Purpose of the Role
To deliver innovative, engaging and motivational learning sessions to our learners. Which will develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours and support them with their longer term goals and career aspirations.
• To deliver a range of core courses to support learners develop Employability and Personal Social Development skills to move them nearer to the local labour market.
• To have one or more competencies in the subject area(s).
• Ensure that Initial assessment and information and advice are robust and support the individual learner plan and needs.
• Deliver innovative, engaging and motivating training sessions to our learners with the objective to support them into secure sustainable work.
• Sessions will be well planned and should develop the learners' skills, knowledge and behaviours.
• To embed throughout the learner journey, E&D, Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values.
• To ensure the marking of work and assessment are completed in a timely manner and that this is then given in both written and verbal developmental feedback to your learners.
• To keep your line manager regularly updated on course progression and supply information as required to them.
• To keep timely and accurate records of the learner journey through the relevant systems, including attendance, engagement and outcomes.
• To ensure that learner evaluative feedback is collected and recorded after each session and reviewed to support continuous improvement.
• To keep abreast of developments within teaching and learning and ensure that you are updating your own CPD to promote a culture of continuous improvement.
• Attend meetings as and when required, including Standardisation; Team Meetings
• Complete all paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
• Level 3 Teaching Qualification
• Functional Skills Level 2
• Substantial industry experience in subject area or able to evidence a good working knowledge
• Safeguarding, Prevent Awareness and E&D Training
• Assessor qualification including TAQA, D32/D33 A1 or equivalent
• Able to display a wide range of teaching methods to engage learners from all ages, abilities and backgrounds, including learners with significant barriers to employment and training
• Driven to deliver the best employer/industry led skills training and willingness to understand employer or industry requirements
• Ability to work well as part of a team, with a flexible and innovative approach to work.
• Committed to continuous improvement of own skills and development
• Experience of working with learners with various complex learner needs
• Experience of working with unemployed learners with various barriers to employment
• Substantial industry standard experience relevant to the role applied for
• PGCE / Cert Ed
• IAG qualification
For more information regarding this role please call the office on (phone number removed).
Who We Are
Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19