Account Manager - Windsor, Berkshire
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 DOE plus benefits
We have a superb opening for an Account Manager to work for a well-established, independent design agency based in Windsor, Berkshire. Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team to work across a wide range of FMCG brands.
This is a role at the forefront of the business, working with clients and internal teams to help ensure smooth relationships. Our client needs you to effectively manage a variety of creative projects and build successful long-term client relationships with allocated clients.
The Account Manager will undertake the following responsibilities and should be familiar with:
* Running projects
* Briefing the studio
* Managing client expectations
The Account Manager will have the following required experience and qualities:
* At least 2-3+ years' experience as an Account Manager ideally with experience in Design/Branding (FMCG Packaging Design experience is a bonus)
* This is a key role requiring the highest level of organisational skills
* Project management experience
* An exceptional eye for detail
* The ability to build relationships with clients
* Natural communication skills and a common-sense approach married with intelligence, expertise and initiative
* An understanding of the 'bigger picture' and how that creates broader business opportunities
* A developing ability and confidence to negotiate and voice your opinion with clients
* A collaborative, supportive and constructive working style, which can connect at all levels within the business and externally
* A passion for branding and design
* Bags of energy is needed!
What's on Offer
* Gym membership
* Free parking
* 23 days holiday (3 of which must be taken during the Christmas break when the office is closed)
Job Number: BT-0086
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We can only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.
Bluetree offers a referral fee of £200 worth of M&S Vouchers for candidates placed with our clients who successfully complete their probation period