Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently working in partnership with a well-established business based in the centre of Sheffield as they look to recruit an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join their team & assist with improvement/streamlining processes.
This role provides a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow within an international, collaborative and supportive environment. Their well-established finance department is currently undergoing some exciting changes as they look for an Assistant Management Accountant. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and driven individual who is looking to develop and progress their finance career.
* Various month end tasks as required
* Assistance with Budgets & Forecasts - may include supporting a specific Business support function
* Complete a number of manual month end reporting tasks to ensure that we can continue service delivery of Flash Reports / Management Reporting Packs, Fee Earner Stats, Bills delivered and Net profit report
* Support the Finance Reporting Accounting Team Leader and the Reporting Analytics Team Leader as well as Management Accounts
* Provide support to other finance teams
* Provide support and ad-hoc reporting to other areas of the business e.g. secretaries and fee earners
* Assist with testing and transition to automate reports as required
* Provide support to automation and transition work
* Opportunities to get involved in various new projects within the team and with other finance teams as required - may include projects, data analysis and testing as required
Skills & Experience Required:
* Part qualified Accountant CIMA / ACCA or similar - ideally 1+ years part qualified
* Proven fast learner and ability to self manage
* Advanced Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables, Sumif, VLOOKUP)
* Able to build trust and rapport to develop effective relationships quickly, both internally and externally
* Able to handle multiple priorities, working to sometimes conflicting timescales in a fast-paced and challenging environment
* Be able to build and maintain strong productive relationships
* Demonstrate an enthusiastic, patient and collaborative working style
This an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking company which can offer an enjoyable and stable working environment and offer a host of developmental and progression opportunities to grow!
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered, please feel free to apply today