We are currently recruiting on behalf of very successful and ambitious engineering firm. My client are experiencing a huge period of growth and have a fantastic order book for 2022 already.
With four sites based across the UK, and over 50 years of combined trading history within the commercial vehicle market, they are synonymous with the design, manufacture and delivery of a wide range of solutions to the construction, logistics and commercial fleet market.
Following a period of investment, and the restructure of the businesses within its group, they are looking to hire several new Welder/Fabricators for their manufacturing facilities in Lincolnshire.
Based at their site in Market Deeping, your role will be to weld and fabricate a wide range of parts and structures for the companies range of heavy and light commercial vehicles supplied into the UK and European markets.
Main responsibilities for Welder/Fabricator:
* Working with Aluminium and Mild Steel, you will MIG/TIG weld and fabricate a wide variety of products from engineering drawings.
* Weld sub-assemblies to accurate dimensions for main body build and build complete bodies after training.
* Produce structurally sound welds and aesthetical pleasing welds in visual locations.
* Demonstrate sufficient skill levels to prevent distortion during the welding processes.
* Manufacture and assemble quality parts from jigs and fixtures.
* Work closely with other team members to achieve daily targets.
* Implement Health and Safety policies.
This role is based on dayshift basis, hours of work are Monday to Thursday, 7am to 3.30pm, with an early finish on a Friday, with overtime available paid at 1.5x and an ample benefits package (including annual bonus) is on offer.
Hourly rates are £13 - £16/hr, dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call Rytis at Revision Recruitment