Lioness Recruitment - careers handled with care. A respected business in the East Midlands area is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Delivery Manager to join their successful delivery team. They're looking for somebody with a solid technological background to provide hands on support with 1st/2nd/3rd line infrastructure alongside the management of the service delivery and training teams. This role will require majority onsite working from East Midlands offices with some home working.
Your daily responsibilities will include managing the operation and maintenance of infrastructure systems and software (dual site) including backup processes and procedures. You will also be responsible for building new best standard practices & KPIs, procedures, business continuity, manage suppliers and build new internal and external relationships. You will also have management responsibility for the service delivery team and IT training team to include hands on performance management. This role will require some rota-based work (no late nights!) to ensure solid support across business services, alongside some limited out of hours support.
* Demonstrable 1st, 2nd and 3rd line technical support experience.
* Hands-on team management including appraisals and one to ones.
* Supplier management (including telephony suppliers).
* KPI implementation and management.
* Continual service improvement techniques.
* Microsoft Windows Server and Server Virtualisation - ideally VMware & Citrix XenApp.
* Understanding of SAN architecture.
* Active Directory, GPOs, DHCP, TCP/IP and DNS configuration.
* MS Exchange 365 & 2010.
* Support of cloud-based technologies such as Azure & Office 365.
* Mobile Device Management/MDM administration such as Hexnode UEM, MS Intune, ManageEngine Desktop Central, NinjaOne, Atera etc.
Ready to take the first step to your next step? Ready to be brave? Then we're ready to help.
Lioness Recruitment acts as an employment agency and an employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity and welcome applications from all communities