Account Manager (Research) - Manchester - Full time position with hybrid working
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced account manager to work for one of the leading market research suppliers in the UK.
Working hours are 40 hours per week with flexible working hours Monday - Friday.
Annual salary up to £22,000 (negotiable).
You will be responsible for the organisation of market research projects across the country, taking full ownership of your designated projects. This will include briefings from clients, writing screeners, booking venues, managing recruiters. We are also looking for people who can bring new ideas and ways of working. You will interact with all areas of the business, as well as suppliers and clients.
Account Manager Responsibilities-
* Manage projects from commission onwards
* Producing a project schedule
* Attend project briefings and Internal F2F project briefings
* Producing a recruitment screener
* Working closely with project recruiter to ensure accurate and efficient recruitment
* Field out recruitment as required
* Field out interviewing as required
* Liaise with Data Team regarding scripting and data processing requirements
* Confirm project invoicing requirements
To be considered in this role, you will need to be self-motivated with excellent communication skills and sound organisational skills with evidence of account management experience, graduates will also be considered. If this sounds like you, please apply for immediate consideration.
* Competitive salary
* Up to 33 days annual leave
* Leave for important occasions: Birthday, moving house
* Service awards
* Social events throughout the year
* Learning and Development opportunities