Our client currently has an exciting opportunity in their London office for a talented Marketing Automation Executive looking to join a world leader. They are an expanding global business, offering excellent opportunities for a career-driven marketer looking to establish a fruitful career in a market leading and ever-growing company.
This role will work as part of a marketing communications team who are responsible for ensuring the go-to-market strategy for each vertical achieves the business goals via the most effective routes to market and provides a return on the marketing investment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an analytically minded, database or email marketer who enjoys the fast-paced nature of Marketing and is ready for a real challenge in marketing automation for a leading brand with fantastic career development opportunities.
* Execution of the CRM & Email channel strategy across the vertical within the marketing automation tool - Oracle Eloqua
* Target customers effectively and creatively by using demographic, personal and behavioural data
* Use analytics tools & processes to review, adapt, test and evolve email and database performance vs KPIs to drive a higher conversion rates
The ideal candidate will possess the following
* Previous experience working in a marketing environment
* Experience using Marketing Automation Platforms or Email Marketing Platforms (Eloqua or Pardot or Marketo)
* Experience of B2B marketing (although B2C experience will be considered)
* Experience of CRM & Email planning and execution at an agency or for a client
* A team player with strong project management skills and great attention to detail
* Experience of database marketing and an understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix
* Holistic understanding of marketing and the sales cycle within B2B sales
* Highly organised, methodical and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible
* Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
* Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes
* Results-driven - ensure that marketing campaigns fulfil strategic goals and drive the required business results
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday!
* Hybrid working opportunity balanced between home and central London office
* Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
* Bright and friendly staff who are all "expert's experts" and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
* Life assurance
* Pension match and a range of other entirely flexible benefits to suit your needs
* Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities