Your New Company:
Specialising in the FMCG sector, this client offers a diverse role within a company that operates within a booming industry. This company has won the award for Top UK Employer for 8 years running!
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, working within a large, busy manufacturing plant, you will be responsible for responding to break downs and working PPM's.
What is on offer?
* 42.1k Package
* 4 on 4 off (2 days and 2 nights, 4 off)
* Commutable from Ellesmere Port, Chester, Deeside, Flint, North Wales
* FMCG manufacturing business
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Food/FMCG engineering and be accustomed to fast paced environments.
* Work in partnership with the Engineering Manager, production staff and technicians to carry out repairs to process equipment and plant machinery.
* PLC Fault Finding (not coding).
* Multi-skilled with strong electrical and mechanical aptitude.
* Responding to break downs and reactive maintenance.
* Troubleshooting and practical fault finding on plant and mechanical/electrical machinery.
* Carry out planned inspection routes on process plant and proactive maintenance schedules.
* Following site H&S procedures and reporting any risks via the internal reporting process.
* Time served engineer, preferably from the Food/FMCG Industry
* Recognised Engineering qualification e.g. HNC/HND/ONC/OND
* Accustomed to fast paced and challenging working environments
* Working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
* Working experience within highly automated environments
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency