We're looking for a Senior Account Manager with experience working across Tech and Sports clients to join our growing Consumer PR team. Our team partners with leading brands to develop and activate national and global integrated communications campaigns, brand and talent partnerships, CSR initiatives, thought leadership and influencer campaigns, and much more.
Our work is focused on defining mission and purpose, shaping culture, and strategising and executing work that maximises cut through and leaves a positive mark on our audience. Your role will be to support the senior team in driving forward key accounts and support on new business efforts.The Role
- Your day-to-day responsibilities will include everything from; copy writing to idea generation and brainstorming, to supplier liaison, talent and influencer programmes, and proposal development and media strategies
- You'll support the team's growth and reputation internally and externally.
- There will be plenty of brainstorming, and you'll be working closely with your team and creative director to bring new ideas and concepts to your clients
- There are plenty of opportunities to culturally expand your knowledge and we encourage you to attend workshops, exhibitions and openings to inspire new routes to media and influencers
- Working alongside your peer group, you will support on capacity planning and organic growth across your clients
We're a curious and creative group, from all over the place who love creating transformative campaigns for the world's biggest brands. We believe in creating connections through storytelling. We believe in truly understanding the brand and what it can stand for, using that understanding to create compelling content, amplifying that content across earned, owned and shared channels and delivering results that show commercial benefit.
Culture is at the heart of everything we do - but we don't let brands steal from culture we work with them to recognise it. We create big ideas that transcend local and global audiences through the media, events, and social. As a team, we all bring something different to the table and that's reflected in the work we do. We're constantly evolving and are firm believers of the need to reflect the communities that we serve, which is why we celebrate our differences and that manifests in work that is inclusive and unbiased.Skills required
- Experience working with sports and technology brands and a network of relationships with key sports and tech media
- A strong understanding of how sports partnerships function and the collaboration between brand partners and rights holders
- Impressive strategic and creative skills, overseeing the development of client campaigns from conception through to implementation
- Demonstrate strong skills across PR, social and event activations
- Experience overseeing the development and implementation of innovative and integrated content-based solutions
- Experience working on technology and sports clients
- Experience in coaching junior staff members to guide them through daily tasks, media comms etc.
FleishmanHillard globally specialisies in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy.
We have been named PRWeek's Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a "Standout Agency" on Advertising Age's A-List; NAFE's "Top 50 Companies for Executive Women" for six years running; and we've taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
In the UK, recent notable awards include -PRmoment's Large Agency of the Year (2021), Creative Moment's Creative Agency of the Year (2021) and awarded Gold in PRWeek's Best Places to Work (2020).
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. The only PR Agency awarded EY's National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to working with people who have disabilities and long-term health conditions to remove barriers to employment. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the recruitment process.
We support a culture of mutual trust, flexibility, accountability and collaboration where each of us can work in a hybrid way. You can decide where you work to best suit your needs, your work and your day.
We offer a strengths-based career development programme (with continuous feedback rather than an annual appraisal) and a range of flexible benefits such as:
- BUPA medical cover - including 24/7 virtual GP and funded eye tests
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + option to buy an additional 5 days p/year (we like our holidays at FH!). Plus the office closes for 3 days at Christmas!
- Your birthday day off (obviously!)
- Life Assurance
- Pension contributions and personal finance clinics
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Opportunity to join our shadow board or DE&I Steering committee
- Generous parental leave and emergency childcare
- Global Employee Resource Groups
- Career Guardian Scheme for underrepresented talent
- Pro-bono comms and volunteer opportunities not to mention personal charity matching
- Culture Club - from office manicures, nutritionists, acupressure sessions, to Yoga on the roof terrace, quizzes, boot camps, exhibits and summer and Christmas get togethers
- Passion projects - funding for your passions outside of work
- Regular inhouse massage
- Retail, dinner or spa vouchers for key milestones
- 6-12 week sabbaticals!
- Global mobility - opportunities to work in another geographical market
- Business travel insurance with 24/7 support in the event of an unforeseen incident
- Omnicom employee discounts across a variety of high-street retail, travel and entertainment venues
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to each application individually.
#LI-Hybrid This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.