We need you - The electric glue of a business!
Location: Totton, Southampton
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am till 4:30 pm, 40 hours per week (excluding 30-minute lunch break) occasional out-of-hours calls to support any IT emergencies.
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience
We have been trading since 1995 and have grown to be one of the largest Independent Food Service providers in the South of England.
With a broad clientele base covering restaurants, hotels, schools, and hospitals as well as many other sectors we are renowned for offering first-class service levels to our customers.
Our product range is extensive and includes high-quality butchery, chilled, frozen, ambient, and fresh food as well as a range of non-food sundries and beverages.
Harvest has been one of the success stories through Covid and has grown substantially over recent years.
As we grow, we are now looking to recruit an It Manager who will develop long term and short-term IT strategies to enhance business performance, user experience and customer satisfaction.
We invite you to our website to get to know all things Harvest
Your role will be to manage, maintain and develop IT systems, applications, networks, and infrastructure. Supporting and influencing all levels of relationships with a proactive approach. You will build strong relationships within Harvest and with outside agencies where necessary.
At Harvest, we Trust our colleagues to be Courageously Passionate about our products and customers. We are looking for someone who shares these values with the addition of these key skills:
* IT strategy planning and implementation
* Creating documentation, processes, and Standard Operating Procedures for all business functions
* Understanding how IT can improve business performance.
* Manage relationships with all 3rd party IT system providers.
* Sourcing, setting up and maintaining IT hardware and software
* Ability to influence new IT projects.
* Have integrity, initiative, and focus on keeping IT maintained and up to date
* Adaptable communication skills to engage different audiences
* Problem-solving skills and the ability to make effective decisions
* Time management skills
* Experience in maintaining Windows network, WIFI, Microsoft 365 environments.
* Possible experience of ERP/Stock Control Software.
* Excellent knowledge of IT network, admin, security, and MS-Teams
* Good data analysis and manipulation skills
We offer a great working environment : Competitive salary : 31 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) : Amazing discount on our products : Company pension scheme : Company Laptop and Phone
The first stage of interviews will be a one-hour face to face interview.
Be honest and treat others with respect.
Value the contribution of your colleagues.
Accept responsibility for your actions.
Be consistent in your actions.
Be a credible leader and good role model.
Be willing to learn new skills.
Stand up for what is RIGHT, not what is EASY.
Learn from your mistakes and failures.
Have a positive effect on all those around.
Respond positively to feedback from all colleagues.
Strive for excellence - always be looking for ways to improve.
Be pro-active, adopt a "can-do" attitude.
Always think about how you can help and support your colleagues.
Always think about how we can exceed the customer's expectations.
Spread happiness and Smile. Be energetic and enthusiastic