Health Care Assistant - Derbyshire
Permanent, Full time, Day shifts
Short walk from train station and multiple bus stops
£10.97 per hour
Ref No. JODA28932
My client is currently seeking Senior Health Care Assistants to join their 60 bedded residential home based in Derbyshire on a permanent, full time contract working day shifts.
This particular Residential Care Home is registered for 60 residents and has a number of care categories including Dementia and Old age. Their CQC report is rated Good in all areas and the home offers an attractive and pleasant setting for all who visit, surrounded by beautiful scenery.
We are looking for a Senior healthcare assistant who has a passion and desire to care for others and work alongside a team of care assistants and other senior carers to promote dignity and independence for all residents within the home.
Hourly rates of pay:
£10.97 per hour
Day shifts available
Full Time/Permanent Position
37.5 hours per week
Senior Care Assistant Job Description:
* Giving critical feedback and keeping on top of a team of carers daily
* Supervising and support junior staff while leading by example with the best practices in the home
* Be understanding and patient towards residents and their needs, and encourage, assist and support residents to participate in leisure activities as appropriate to the individual.
* To be an active and encouraging member of the Care team, contribute to team meetings, ensuring good communication and participate in the induction and training of newly appointed care assistants, ensuring that the Care Home is a friendly and supportive working environment.
* The role will involve delivering excellent standards of care in order to positively enhance the lives of individuals in your care
* You will be required to comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
* You will be working on a rota, meaning you would have to work alternate weekends
The successful Senior Care Assistant candidates will have:
* Experience of working in a caring environment
* A warm and friendly disposition
* Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
* A strong team worker and leader
If you're interested in this role as a 'Senior Health Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. If you would like to discuss your application feel free to give Josh Da Costa a call on (phone number removed)