We are working with a Financial Services client who is looking for a C# DevOps developer Front Office (Equity Derivatives)
6 months contract - Inside of IR35 - £600 p/d - London based
The role is for a DevOps / C# developer to join an agile team to work on upgrades and migrations on in-house front office Equity derivatives.
* NET systems, and C# skills
* Experienced C# developer who is comfortable developing across both the UI and server-side.
* Experience with Winforms, WPF, WCF, and importantly communication between Windows domains and networks
* strong MS-SQL skills.
* Experience in MS SQL upgrades.
* .NET upgrades, server migrations etc
* Hands-on experience with 3rd party tools such as DevExpress/Bitbucket/Team city/SSIS and Couchbase.
* Banking/Finance domain and ideally front office IT
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds