Account Manager - Woking, Surrey or WFH
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 based on experience, plus benefits
This can be a fully remote role.
We are delighted to share this Account Manager role in an exciting and growing online marketing company. They work with large, well-known brands and global companies, providing technical digital marketing to HR departments. They help their clients promote their careers and company in the highly competitive candidate and recruitment market, and they need an Account Manager to join their team on either a hybrid or fully remote basis.
The Account Manager will:
* As Account Manager you will help with the support of clients and their solutions across Video, SEO, research, analytics, PPC, websites and social media
* You will be the first point of contact for many market leading FTSE clients and will work closely with project managers to help them manage accounts ranging from £25K to £200K
* You will build a relationship with clients providing key information promptly and accurately
* You will work on multiple accounts at any one time so you will need to be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
* You'll be given substantial responsibility and have the chance to master new digital marketing technologies as well as grow within your own role and expertise
* Our client will also support you - when you join and as you develop. They recognise success and will promote you as you improve. They're fun to work with; being a friendly, passionate team of 30 in a great position, with plans and investment to grow
The Account Manager will have the following requirements:
* You will have at least 1 year of experience working in an agency as an Account Executive or Account Support, working across multiple clients
* Experience in recruitment will also be considered - for example someone who use to be a Recruitment Consultant who wants to get into Digital Marketing
* You will have excellent written English communication skills as well as a strong verbal communication ability, a real people person is a must!
* Your organisation and attention to detail will be beyond question and you must be able to pick things up quickly as the ideal candidate will have to learn all our clients' services
* You will have an enthusiasm for account management and a desire to understand and learn as much as possible
* If your agency is a marketing agency or a digital agency that would be excellent and any recruitment industry experience is also a bonus
What's on Offer
* 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, with a further day added for each year of service up to 5 years in total
* Statutory pension
* Team nights once a month
* Pub lunch on Friday
* Breakfast ordered in the mornings
* Fun and competitive environment
* Flexible working options, including the possibility of this being a fully remote role
Job Number: BT-0133
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We can only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.
Bluetree offers a referral fee of £200 worth of M&S Vouchers for candidates placed with our clients who successfully complete their probation period