Group Financial Accounting Manager
Hybrid - WFH & Bourne End
Salary Up to £60,000
Our client a rapidly growing business are seeking an ambitious Group Financial Accounting Manager to join their small Finance Team.
You will be working with a group of successful colleagues in a supportive and friendly environment with flexible and hybrid working.
* Consolidating US, EU & UK entities into UK head office
* Producing month-end management and stat accounts
* Hands-on duties including VAT returns & bank recs
* Liaising with investors and report on requested analysis
* Overseeing year end audit processes and accounts production (FRS102, IFRS)
* Implementing process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
* Overseeing the sales order and collection cycle and invoice to pay cycles
* Overseeing year end close, taking the lead with audit and consolidation, field audit queries, draft stats and audit schedules.
* M&A Integration, taking the lead on PPA and Acquisition journals
* Integrating systems where appropriate
* Processing VAT returns and reconciliations, Intra stats, transfer pricing, corporate tax, R&D tax claim and Sales and Usage tax
* Overseeing treasury reconcilliations, hedging, currency exposure management and cash forecasting
* Maintaining bookkeeping entries - Fixed Assets and depreciation postings, standard prepayment journals, standard trading accruals and provisions, intercompany reconciliation / journals, and the payroll journal.
* ACCA / ACA qualified
* Audit background, ideally Big 4 trained
* Industry experience in SaaS subscription business would be advantageous
* Sound working knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP
* Well-organised who enjoys planning and problem-solving
* A team player with a positive can-do attitude
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
Sona Resourcing LTD acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers