PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / PCV Fitter
Permanent Position - Immediate starts!
£17 - £20 per hour
We are looking for a 'can-do', enthusiastic and motivated individual who works well as a team player but who can work under their own initiative to help service and repair our clients fleet.
Reporting to the Fleet Maintenance Manager, your focus will be vehicle fault diagnosis, repair, servicing and parts replacement.
Ideally, we are looking for an experienced PCV/HGV fitter to join their team, do not worry if you have had limited exposure to vehicle types, training will be provided. However, candidates from backgrounds in related fields, such as the truck / haulage industries within an engineering setting, will also be considered.
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will be required to work shifts, including weekends and cover colleagues during periods of annual leave and sickness.
To cover the following shift patterns
* 5 days over a 7-day period,
* Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs on a variety of vehicle types
* Diagnosing and rectifying all types of vehicle faults, using diagnostic equipment
* MOT preparation
* Repair all vehicles as required to company and DVSA standards
* Maintain and complete vehicle and Company documentation
* Liaising with the parts department to attain correct parts
* Ensuring health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
Qualifications and Experience
* Level 3 HGV City & Guilds/NVQ or equivalent.
* Previous experience as a qualified Fitter/Mechanic/Engineer
* Possession of PCV Licence or be willing to work towards acquiring this.
* Attractive hourly rate
* Full Training Given
* Free Employee Travel Pass Scheme
* Employee Benefit app
For more information please contact our office in Wakefield or apply online
Questech Recruitment is a specialist engineering support within the road transport industry, our focus is to support many clients within the truck and bus sectors across the UK. If you feel you match the desired criteria, or you would like more information on roles such as Commercial Vehicle Technician, PSV Engineer, PSV Mechanic, LCV mechanic or Fitter, we would really like to hear from you.#HGVTechnician #HGVMechanic #HGVFitter #TruckFitter #TruckTechnician #TruckEngineer #TruckMaintenance #TruckMechanic #DieselFitter #DieselTechnician #DieselMechanic #HeavyVehicle #VehicleTechnician #PSVTechnician #PSVMechanic #PSVFitter #BusFitter #BusTechnician #BusEngineer #BusMechanic #PSVEngineer #PCVTechnician #PCVFitter #PCVMechanic #PCVEngineer #LightCommercialVehicleTechnician #LCVTechnician #LCVfitter #LCVEngineer