Senior InfrastructureProject ManagerThe Role:
Our client is an IT solutions consultancy based in the City of London. Theyre looking for a Project Manager with a strong background in Infrastructure projects.
Our client can offer a base salary between £65,000-£72,000 with a discretionary bonus.
Our client can offer a very flexible remote working model. However, would require candidates to be willing to enter the clients London office on a need be basis this could be up to 3 days a week. Main duties:
Must have Experience and Skills:
- The overall project delivery
- Project managing to the agreed time, quality, and cost parameters for the project within a Prince 2 framework.
- Agreeing the scope of the project during project start-up and capturing changes and seeking approval (if different to the original scope of work) throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensuring the agreed project controls are in place, managing and updating stakeholders and documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ownership of the customer relationship during the project
- Creation and ownership of a project plan and agreeing committed delivery dates with the customer
- Ensuring all agreed milestone dates are accurately maintained and reflected in the appropriate management tools
- Manage Risks, issues (along with mitigation), actions and dependencies
- Oversight and management of project tasks
- Schedule, host and attend customer meetings as and when required
- Scope management: to manage customer expectations, controlchange and negotiate compromise.
- Deliver timely communication and concise management reportingto all stakeholders
- Closing the project and associated closure documentation i.e., Lessons Learned, Customer Signoff/Feedback
- Line management and development of junior staff, per the framework for Line Managers
- Project Qualifications such as Prince2.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience in infrastructure projects, DC migration, work load migrations and decommissioning projects.
- Experience working in IT consultancy.
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website. Senior InfrastructureProject Manager. Permanent.