Infrastructure Project ManagerThe Role:
Our client is an IT solutions consultancy based in the City of London. Theyre looking for a Project Manager with a strong background in Infrastructure projects (more specifically those who have experience delivering and planning datacentre migrations
Our client can offer a base salary between £50,000-£60,000 dependenton experience.
Our client can offer a very flexible remote working model. However, would require candidates to be willing to enter the clients London office on a need be basis this could be up to 3 days a week. Main duties:
Must have Experience and Skills:
- Drive customer and teams to deliver projects within the agreed time, cost and quality parameters, dealing with any issues or conflicts
- Ensure regular communications of progress to stakeholders throughout project delivery and strive to achieve full customer satisfaction, thereby achieving positive customer endorsements Ensure that the project (and project team members) follow the standard processes and procedures as applicable
- Ensure that the project governance is set up, is transparent and effective
- Communicate effectively, to represent the company positively within senior levels of the customers organisation, including key business stakeholders
- Promote the vision of the project and drive the project team to achieve the project objectives & goals
- Manage and direct work of a multi-functional, multi-location team, including any sub-contractors and 3rd parties where required.
- Pro-actively manage project finances and budgets, including raising and managing any scope changes as required
- Identification and proactive management of project risks, issues, and dependencies, including mitigation management
- Set reasonable, challenging, and clear expectations for team members and hold them accountable for meeting the expectations.
- Mentor and develop junior members of staff in a nurturing manner
- Additional responsibilities for a portfolio of projects which are not necessarily connected but will have their own individual goals.
- Project Qualifications such as Prince2.
- Brief experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience in Data Centre Migrations/Migrations of Apps or Infrastructure to Cloud/Desktop or Workspace transformation/Deployment or Roll outs/Virtualisation/Network Projects
- Experience working in IT consultancy.
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website. Infrastructure Project Manager. Permanent.