This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Assistant to join a well-established Residential Conveyancing team in Nuneaton.
You will be joining a well-regarded large Conveyancing department based in Warwickshire, where you'll be assisting Solicitors and Conveyancing Fee Earners on a full varied caseload of Conveyancing transactions from start to finish.
You will provide legal assistance with all aspects of residential conveyancing transactions including:
- Production of documentation under supervision such as Contracts and Transfers
- Transcribing of letters and other correspondence using digital dictation
- Maintaining files to the Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) standard
- Completing and submitting Land Registry forms
- Dealing with clients both in person and over the telephone
- Undertaking housekeeping duties such as filing
You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines/targets alongside your fee earner.
You will be a real team player and work in a friendly and modern office environment based in Nuneaton.
There exists lots of opportunity for you to grow within this reputable team and have exposure to high quality work.
On offer is a competitive salary which will be in line with your previous experience and full company benefits.
Shortlisting now for this excellent opportunity to stand out in your own right within a small but recognised Conveyancing team in Nuneaton.