Are you ready to relaunch your Account Management career?
Have you been out of the workforce for an extended time? Or have you been working in a different field and want to return to a career in Account Management?
Restart your career in a fully paid Returnship Programme at Amazon with the potential to progress to a permanent full-time position
*About the Returnship Programme*
This 16-week paid employment opportunity is available to you if you are looking to resume your professional career after experiencing a period of under-employment and/or unemployment
This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other professionals who are returning to their careers.
_Benefits included in the Program:_
- *Paid,* 16 week, Fixed Term Contract
- Opportunity to *Work from home* for the duration of the Returnship
- *Flexibility* - Your manager will work with you to establish the best and most productive use of your time.
- *Work on real-life projects*
- Extensive *support and mentorship* to get you back up to speed
- The possibility of full-time employment at the end of the programme and incountry relocation assistance for moving to the hiring location
Upon successful completion of the Programme, there is the potential of an offer for full-time employment which will be based in the Amazon office in London
*Who can apply?*
For this opportunity, the Amazon Returnship Programme welcomes Returners with previous experience in Account Management to apply.
If you have a gap in your employment, for whatever reason, or if you are currently under-employed or employed in a different field, and want to return to Account Management then we would like to hear from you.
To apply you must be living in, and have the right to work full time in UK and be available to start working fulltime in the Returnship Programme if your application is successful.
- 1+ years of unemployment or underemployment
- BA/BSc degree from a leading university or relevant experience proving ability to solve complex problems.
- 2-5 years of work experience with proven consulting, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, persuasion, negotiation skills as well as being an active listener.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver consistent results over period of time.
- Proven ownership and bias for action in managing responsibilities and developing scalable processes.
- Great strategic thinking to define long-term impact of the tactical actions.
- If you transition to a permanent position after the programme you will need to live within commuting distance of the Amazon London office.
· Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRMs system.
· Knowledge of procurement processes and systems commonly used by Small and Medium Business.
· Sales experience is a plus but not required.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.