Be it support with regulation, risk or compliance, Operate delivers. Human-led and tech-powered, it is the backbone of PwC's unique approach to operational delivery - Execution Managed Services. Harnessing the power of tech and data, we work with some of the most recognisable organisations worldwide, wherever they need us to be. We deliver sustained outcomes through our managed solutions, as well as transforming and running complex operational processes that often create challenges or hinder client progress. Underpinning all of this is our commitment to ensuring our people are equipped with tomorrow's skills to drive success for our clients today.About the team
Our Compliance Testing practice is made up of four competency areas including Finance, Technology, Operational and Regulatory. Our testing and compliance services provide oversight and assurance over critical functions, operations and processes - helping clients to understand where they have potential gaps and exposures. We work with multiple industries including Banking and Capital Markets; Insurance and Asset Wealth Management, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Retail, Health Services, Oil and Gas, and many more. Essential Criteria and Skills:
- Demonstrable experience in a management role; leading a range of both internal / external audit portfolios.
- Demonstrable success as a leader and of managing and developing high performing teams.
- Experience with developing and rolling out strategic objectives to build out a team or product servicing.
- The ability to actively identify and help develop talent and provide coaching and support to junior members of staff.
- Relevant ACA or Internal Audit qualification.
We are currently looking for a Manager to take a leading role in our rapidly expanding Internal Audit managed services team. This is an area that continues to experience significant growth and the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the planning and oversight of Internal Audit services we offer to clients. The successful candidate will also have an opportunity to move beyond technical delivery and take an active role in helping us to transform traditional Internal Audit delivery models, build new teams and grow our internal audit portfolio. Key Responsibilities:
Not the role for you?
- Support the development of our internal audit managed services including implementing new ways of working, alternative team models and leveraging best use of our technology and innovation capabilities.
- Understand the regulatory environment, and the changes on the horizon, to ensure that our business and our clients are equally prepared for these.
- Developing more junior members of the internal audit team, dealing with team welfare, and providing coaching and training.
- Assume responsibility for quality, risk and governance and seek ways to continually improve processes, driving efficiencies and automating processes using technology where possible.
- Monitor quality metrics, budgets and team performance and report to Senior Management and Leadership.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with key client stakeholders.
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.The skills we look for
In addition to our global framework, the PwC Professional, there are a number of key Operate behaviours you'll be evaluated against during our assessment process. You can read about these here.The Deal
'The Deal', our firmwide Employee Value Proposition' empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.Our commitment to you
We're committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.Automated decision making
Some elements of our application process may utilise automated decision making. This will be based on responses on your application form or from your assessment test results. For more information please see our privacy statement.