Inclusive Consulting is thrilled to partner with Den Hartogh Logistics in their search for a finance manager, based in Hull. Due to a recent restructure, Den Hartogh is now looking for a driven, inspirational, and approachable Finance Manager to join their lead the core Finance and Accounting team.
You will have demonstrable experience in leading and developing a team and inspiring progression and development. You will cultivate and maintain an environment of confidence and communication, ensuring that each team member recognises and achieves their full potential.
This is a rare opportunity to join a brilliant company as part of their management team. Not only are Den Hartogh a market leader in their field, but they are also a truly brilliant company to work with, who pride themselves on their innovative approach, team ethos and key values.
We are now looking to speak with an experienced leader who is searching for their next significant career move. You will be spearheading the professional development of the Finance Team including systems and process improvements, while overseeing a consistently high volume of transactions and driving change.
This opportunity will see you working closely with the Controller, producing accounts for review and analysis. Your excellent communication skills will allow you to proactively build and maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will be encouraged to work with autonomy and agility - recognising areas for process improvement and implementing these to add value.
* To effectively manage the day-to-day operations of the core Finance Function
* To inspire, lead and develop a team of experienced finance professionals
* To spearhead process improvement, drive change and add value
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to build and maintain effective relationships
* To ensure all daily & month end processes are completed accurately & efficiently
* Ensure that the Business complies with statutory regulations in accounting transactions and to generate reliable statutory and management accounts, and authenticated Balance Sheets supported by a formal audit trail.
* Monitor the financial performance of the Business, advising appropriate corrective actions are taken where necessary to meet profit, cash and other performance targets included within budgets and forecasts.
* Effective control of working capital and maintaining good cash generation.
* Prepare and audit annual accounts and monthly reports.
* Ensure all regular group reporting requirements are completed, working towards tight deadlines.
* Provide an informed analysis and commentary to accompany the financial reports.
Key Skills & Requirements:
* CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified (preferred) with hands on experience
* Team player with Team Management experience
* Excellent communication skills and demonstrable ability to build relationships
* Self-aware, self-motivated & keen to progress self & develop others
* Positive mindset & the ability to view every challenge as an opportunity
* Confidence to challenge & investigate where variances exist
* Unwavering attention to detail and analytical nature
* Exceptional organisational skills & the ability to work to strict deadlines.
What's on offer:
* A competitive salary
* Private healthcare
* Enhanced pension after 2 years' service
* 25 days annual leave (plus statutory)
* Onsite parking
* Discounted schemes included gym membership & cycle to work
* A great working environment
* Seasonal Company Events
* The support to truly reach your potential
The hours for this role are Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm, but some flexibility will be expected during busy periods given the nature of the role