Exciting opportunity for a Junior Brand Manager to join a global FMCG company based in Central Uxbridge. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working within a similar role as well as strong digital marketing knowledge. The company are full of vibrant and friendly characters and are looking to meet with candidates who will take the role with both hands and really have an impact within the department.
Company benefits include:
* 35-hour working week, with one-hour unpaid lunch break
* 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) an additional day leave on 3, 5 and 7 years' service
* Birthday leave, half day at full pay
* Enrolment into the Employee Assistance Programme
* Company Private Health Care
* Group Life Assurance scheme
* Company pension, company contribution of 7.5%
* Propose, execute and evaluate the annual marketing strategies, including digital marketing, media planning, social media, trade marketing and PR for responsible brands
* Maintain brand integrity by following brand guidelines in development and execution of all materials and activities
* Establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners to drive best campaigns and results
* Manage localisation of material/assets for the UK market and obtain HQ approval
* Launch and manage a new social media account to recruit and build brand awareness and engagement, adhering to the brand's KPI
* Manage an already exisiting social account through partnership with an external PR agency
* Manage UK brand websites to ensure contents are always up to date, relevant and engaging to consumers, driving consideration to purchase
* Develop new product preview presentation materials and present to key retailer partners
* Develop retailer marketing plans with key retailers. Track results and optimise planning.
* Manage POs and invoices for responsible brands' activities.
* Regular analysis of market data, competitions, and industry / consumer trends.
* Support the wider Marketing team with development and execution of meetings, events and exhibitions
* Support with ad-hoc requests from other departments or management team
* Educated to degree level
* Minimum 3 years of experience working in a similar role
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience and knowledge of digital marketing (social media account / website management)
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
* Proficiency with MS Office including Excel, Word, Power-point, Outlook and Internet
* Excellent attention to detail, strong sense of urgency and ownership
* Confident, self-motivated, flexible and willing to learn new skills
* Able to think logically, accurately and pro-actively
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice