This is a homebased role.
A trainer will have responsibility for the delivery and support of the curriculum build of the Apprenticeship programmes within their subject specialism this may include levels (phone number removed) and 7. They will be responsible for the delivery of workshops and supporting curriculum design for Apprentices they train and will monitor the learning and progression throughout the duration of programme, whilst keeping the programme mentor updated.
• To deliver remote group and 1:1 sessions to Apprentices associated with their subject specialism against the Apprenticeship Programme and level
• To provide Apprentices with support on a 1:1 basis where required
• To assess Apprentice achievements
• To actively support fellow members within the team
• To report Apprentice issues to their Line Manager
• To report to their Line Manager any disciplinary and/or learner management issues
• To adapt delivery and assessment to meet the broad range of learning needs including the needs of those with learning difficulties and/or disabilities
• To monitor the progress of the Apprentices and to ensure the progress of the apprentice is communicated to the mentor responsible for the programme
• To maintain appropriate tracking systems and procedures relating to quality, compliance, management and assessment, in line with the End Point Assessment Organisation, Apprenticeship Standards, and all other regulatory requirements
• To maintain professional knowledge in the subject/sector specialism
• To have effective awareness of raising attendance, retention and achievement
• To provide a professional customer service to external and internal customers
• To ensure that all the compliance and process requirements of funding partners are met in full
• To carry out regular on-site reviews of materials and delivery methods with the Quality and Compliance Manager for the subject area and report findings
• To perform any ad-hoc duties that consider to be reasonable.
• To be mindful of own personal safety and the safety of apprentices and colleagues in line with The Safeguarding Policy and to report any areas for concern as appropriate.
• Attend training courses to further your personal development and knowledge
• To embed British Values, Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Prevent, Employability and Health and Safety into all programme delivery
• To provide Information Advice and Guidance at key points within the learning journey
• Appropriate subject specialism qualification at level 3 or above
• Experience of delivering skills training and technical qualifications within a Financial Services environment
• Experience of creating resources and curriculum
• Relevant occupational competence minimum 3 years
• Focused on achieving outstanding retention and achievement rates
• GCSE Grade C or above English and math's
• Ability to motivate and drive learners to succeed
• Experience of managing people
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request. As we get a high number of applications we may be unable to give feedback to unsuccessful candidates. We will retain your details to keep you informed of other opportunities. National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all backgrounds