A leading tier 1 engineering and infrastructure contractor working on major AMP 7 MEICA installation contracts is looking for Mechanical Installation Managers. If you are looking for your next move in the water and industrial sector and have experience within water/wastewater engineering, then this role is for you!
Work is flowing in meaning longevity and progression is at the forefront of their business.
Duties for Mechanical Installation Manager:
* Work across multiple projects or one large scheme on the delivery of MEICA services in water
* Ensure that commissioning teams are kept up to date with project progress
* Overseeing RAMS
* Assist in ensuring a quality service is provided to the client
* Being involved in technical planning and programming the projects
* Ensure the project is running on time and budget
* Ensure health & safety is adhered to
* Be responsible for site inspections and progress reports
Qualifications and experience:
IOSH, SSSTS or NEBOSH general certificate would be an advantage
Microsoft Office literate
Experience working in the water industry or similar chemical process-driven environment
Appropriate hnc, degree or engineering qualification (mechanical)