Müller UK & Ireland is wholly owned by the Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller which employs over 24,000 people throughout Europe. In the UK, Müller develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of branded and private label dairy products made with milk from more than 1,700 British farmers. The Müller brand is ranked at No.7 in The Grocer's Top 100 list of Britain's Biggest Brands, and is also the 7th most chosen brand in the UK.
Müller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader - We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join our Finance Team in Telford, on a 12 month FTC. We are an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation.
The ideal candidate for the role of Assistant Financial Accountant would be someone who is part qualified AAT, or qualified by experience. Persistent, resourceful and able to make things happen.
Key responsibilities in the role of the Assistant Financial Accountant, will include:
* Preparation and posting of journals
* Calculation of accruals and prepayments
* Assisting with month and year end
* Maintenance and posting of bank accounts including Euro/USD accounts/banking cash
* Daily bank reconciliations
* Movement and allocation of payments
* Reconciliation of key GL accounts
* Liaising and providing information to the external auditors as required
* Use of Excel spreadsheets to present and analyse key information
* Control Accounts reconciliation
Key skills & experience:
* Part qualified AAT, or qualified by experience
* SAP experience preferable
* Must be able to think clearly, deliver quickly and accurately
* Persistent, resourceful, self-motivated and be able to work to deadlines
* Ability to build effective working relationships - internal and external
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at (url removed)