Outstanding opportunity to join a best-in-class rewards team as Wellbeing and Benefits Manager on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. Your focus will be on delivering a robust and complete wellbeing and benefits offering to a diverse workforce.
The business already has an evolved reward and benefits strategy and you will support in translating this into compelling communications to engage your colleagues in leveraging their benefits in full.
Key focus areas are to:
* Manage and evolve recognition tools and policies.
* Deliver mental first aid engagement meetings, providing a support to the mental first aiders and allow understanding and analysis of emerging areas of risk.
* Devise and develop /evolving appropriate mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing initiatives, resources and tools.
* Showcase employee benefits, including new/digital ways of bringing our reward offering 'to life'.
* Provide analytical and logistics support to the team and their projects and initiatives of the reward team.
You must have previous experience working within a wellbeing and/or reward environment. The role is challenging and varied, and you must thrive on working with a range of different stakeholders.
You will be fully supported as you transition into your new role - in an ideal world you will live within a commutable distance of Peterborough at least two days pw.