MEICA Project Engineer
Tier 1 MEICA contractor delivering large-scale maintenance frameworks across the North West on WTW, WWTW, and energy production projects is looking for multiple Project Engineers. The project values usually range from around £10k - £1m and you will likely deliver 10 - 20 concurrent projects depending on size and complexity.
If you are looking for your next move in the water and industrial sector, and have experience in water treatment, wastewater engineering, and site-based delivery, this opportunity is for you!
Duties for MEICA Project Engineer:
* Project program compliance and updating.
* Site-based management of skilled trades installing MEICA projects on water contracts.
* Client liaising.
* Office-based design engineering and value engineering on newly released projects.
* Project design liaison, review, and updating.
* Safe delivery of projects to time, cost, and quality.
* Ensure compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
* Management of operational assets prior to client hand-over.
* Will have an engineering background with aligned academic and training qualifications.
* CITB (SMSTS) and/or CSCS qualified for managing safely
* Ability to work to target dates across multiple projects, whilst maintaining output and timescale requirements
* Hold a valid full UK driving license
* Eligible to work in the UK