KT Media Recruitment is recruiting for an SEO Content Editor to join an innovative digital and publishing business based in London.
SEO Content Editor benefits:
* Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
* Benefits: 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, Pension and Hybrid working pattern - 3 days office and 2 days home
The role of the SEO Content Editor is as follows:
* Research customer trends and demand, create new content & optimise existing content on the website to deliver growth of business KPIs.
* Responsible for increasing visitors to the website and associated leads to partners through organic search (SEO).
* Use all tools at your disposal to understand current, trending and long-term search demand and use that information to optimise existing on-site content and recommend and create new content which responds to customer demand.
* Responsible for recommending amends and updates to existing site page structures and content elements on different page types which will improve customer experience and visitor numbers.
* Build and maintain a close relationship with the Senior Digital Content Editor and Magazine Editor to understand the content which is being created and ensure that it is aligned for purpose and optimised for use online.
SEO Content Editor Responsibilities:
* To be the 'owner' of all content on the website delivering target KPIs to the business
* Write blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products and services
* Proofread, re-structure and edit articles written by magazine editorial team and post on site
* Update our website and social media pages with new content as it comes relevant
* Work with editorial team to deliver weekly newsletters
* Create new pages throughout the site based on consumer demand to drive visitor/leads
* Optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines
* Ensure that all content on site is current in information / relevance
* Create and manage a content creation calendar and ensure timely publication
* Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
* Monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g. bounce rates)
* Research current consumer trends and create optimised content to respond driving new visitors
* Keyword research on key consumer activities and create content/pages in response to drive KPIs
SEO Content Editor Skills and Experience:
* Experienced and competent in writing optimised content for websites
* Excellent writing and editing skills in English
* Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
* Familiarity and confidence with SEO and keyword research
* Familiarity with Search Console, free-to-use planning tools and SEMrush
SEO Content Editor Person Specification:
* Resilient & tenacious - able to get the job done, Good team member & not precious about 'ownership'
* Able to pick work up at short notice and 'dive in, Enthusiastic, ambitious & keen to be part of the growing team and business
If you are interested in this SEO Content Editor role, please apply below