Commercial Finance Analyst| West Midlands| Permanent | £35,000
Great opportunity for an experienced Analyst with strong excel skills to join a well-established company based in the West Midlands.
Seymour John are working with a business that has seen significant growth during recent times, who are now looking to expand their commercial finance division with recruiting a proactive and enthusiastic analyst.
As part of the Commercial Finance function in support of Distribution you are responsible for aiding the business in achieving company objectives and initiatives. This is a fully commercial analyst role focused on the financial, commercial, data analysis which forms part of business partnering and decision support.
* Producing detailed and accurate weekly performance KPI reports using a variety of data sources and presenting this information back to the site senior leadership team in a clear and insightful way that drives actions and improves site efficiency.
* Producing daily, weekly and monthly financial reports and reviewing Distribution KPI performance for senior management and ensuring promotion of one number through the business, timetable of reports are scheduled and efficiently produced.
* You will perform as required weekly payroll reconciliation to ensure the accuracy and completeness of labour costs in the management reports, this will include a weekly review of agency invoice submissions, reconciling charges to our internal records
* Responsible for supporting Commercial / Distribution business decisions through Analysis of current and past trends in the KPIs including all areas of cost, cost of sales, by business channel
* Assist the Commercial Finance Manager through the quarterly forecasting process, working with internal departments to understand their requirements/risks/opportunities and challenging where appropriate
* Supporting analysis within set timescales to queries raised
* Provide review and continuous updates to financial and operational reports, and data sources
* Monitor the purchase ordering process onsite ensuring POs are raised and approved correctly on a timely basis and suppliers are paid in accordance with terms to avoid service disruption
* Work closely with the central finance team to ensure the management accounts are complete, accurate and timetables are met. Produce monthly reconciliation of weekly costs to monthly management accounts and provide explanations/commentary for any differences
We are looking to speak with individuals who are well organised, have excellent communication skills and are comfortable managing multiple tasks to ensure deadlines are met. You must have strong excel skills with a keen eye for a detail and a passion to add value to the business.
For further information please contact Joe Woodall at Seymour John Ltd