OMD EMEA are looking for a Senior Account Manager to manage the day to day running of campaigns across the UK Government account alongside managing activity with our local market offices.
The UK Government has engaged OMG (under the brand OmniGOV) to plan and buy its vast array of departmental messaging across a diverse range of audiences. The account is high profile with an ambition to deliver outcomes-based results maximising value for taxpayers' money.
Our team for government is agile and we allocate resource based on needs. We expect you to focus work on the Home Office, helping them increase awareness of the new immigration laws that have come to force due to Britain's exit from the EU. Further down the line you are also likely to be given opportunities to work on other HMG clients (e.g. DIT, British Council, VisitBritain).
The campaigns we run have varied communication objectives, from maximizing awareness (e.g. EU Exit, Home Office) and inspiring tourism (VisitBritain) to increasing the number of international students who choose Britain as a place for study (the British Council). OMD EMEA is responsible for both coordinating activity in specific markets, and delivering a wide range of centrally bought campaigns across all media channels.
UK Government clients are diverse, challenging and thought provoking - there is no dull day working on this account. The right candidate will not only have the appropriate skill-set to manage the demands of the role - they will also need to have a can-do attitude and strong problem-solving ability.Responsibilities/Requirements:
- You'll join the Client Service Regional hub team as a Manager and you'll use your experience and skills to develop integrated plans to help deliver their brand and business objectives, and ensure the team works effectively & efficiently.
- You will have proven experience in helping to create & implement strategies against client objectives and evaluating campaign performance learnings.
- It's not essential to have worked in an international media agency before, but you must be comfortable working on multinational business dealing with local markets.
- You will be expected to be familiar with all key online and offline channels, and likely to have hands on experience of planning and/or buying media.
- You will work closely with the Account Directors, the Executive Director and the Specialist teams to respond to briefs and coordinate local market activity
- You will manage and support both local and regional performance team members to deliver the work and you will be responsible for the quality of the work that they deliver.
- You will be highly experienced in key areas for your client business, e.g. brand knowledge, audience analysis, media and market live and actionable trends.
- You will build relationships with people from across the agency and the network and learn from their experience
- You will need to be up-to-date with developments within all the media areas relevant to your client and be able to recommend ways to incorporate new techniques into our work particularly in the area of live campaign optimisation.
At OMG, UK we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation.
Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for us and our clients' businesses.
At OMG, UK we take Inclusion seriously and provide adjustments for individuals throughout the recruitment process, so you can be at your best. Please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Attraction team member or if you would feel more comfortable, please reach out to email@example.com and let us know (confidentially) how we can be of help.