Introduction to SWC Partnership:
We are one of the fastest growing independent international marketing agencies in the UK.
Headquartered in Tunbridge Wells, we develop strategies and creative ideas to help brands increase their brand awareness and sales. We are a lean, high-caliber team of experts in both B2B and B2C.
We work with brands from various industries but specialise in tech/software, automotive, aviation, engineering/manufacturing, Fintech, and consumer goods.
Agency culture is very important to us; we celebrate wins, have regular socials, and have structured career progression/promotion plans, including courses with the Charted Institute of Marketing. We offer hybrid working, 3 days at home, 2 days at the office. Of which, our offices are brand new, right next to the station and equipped with amazing facilities including a gym! About the Role:
Reporting into the Account Director, your day-to-day role will involve client servicing, developing B2B go to market strategies, forming channel media marketing plans, briefing creatives to develop creative assets, campaign management and reporting.
You'll be supporting the wider account team on multiple international campaigns for some of our key clients. You will have a lot of autonomy within the role and represent the client as a genuine extension of their teams in Europe. You'll be in daily contact with our clients to give status updates, campaign reporting and guidance (GMT working hours only). As such, your client management skills will need to be exceptional as you will need to be on top of multiple projects and able to update the client on progress at any time.
You will be involved in brand awareness and demand generation campaigns for the EMEA sales region. You'll have the privilege of working with clients that are prepared to invest serious budgets into marketing, in return for measurable success.
You'll need to be a true believer in the power of all types of digital, content & social media channels to attract, educate and connect with the target audience. There is also a strong focus on media partnerships in our campaigns so experience in seeking out and evaluating media opportunities relevant to the clients would be useful.
You will be required to help with business development opportunities for the agency to further grow the client's business and the agency's billings. It is important that you recognise yourself as a professional marketing consultant and more than just an average Account Manager. You should have strong commercial and financial acumen and understand your role in P&L on projects.
You'll regularly collaborate with the wider SWC team and have an awesome team of specialists at your disposal, to produce the best outcomes of your campaigns. You'll have a desire to grow and learn as part of a fast-paced company and carve out a specialism for yourself which benefits SWC, our clients and your future. Required Skill Sets:
- Minimum 3-years of experience in B2B marketing with personal hands-on experience managing multi-element marketing campaigns. Experience on a tech client would be an advantage
- Proven self-starter and able to work independently, and as part of a close nit team
- Integrated marketing experience across TTL, ATL, BTL
- Ability to plan campaigns across paid, earned and owned channels
- Proficient in managing and facilitating the creative development process from briefing through to production and implementation (both on & offline)
- Ability to learn and comprehend new specialist vertical industries
- Excellent presentation skills to senior external stakeholders
- Ability to make decisions and professional recommendations
- Strong written and reading skills (GCSE English minimum B+)
- Ideally graduated with a minimum of a 2.1 honours degree
- A second language would be highly desirable but not mandatory.
- Above all, you must have a can-do attitude. Show proactiveness and wiliness to help others in your team.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we're getting at, it doesn't hurt to take a chance and apply!
Come join our team and accelerate your career!
Pay range is £25k-£38k depending on experience.