Info about the company
A world leader in the design and manufacture of high reliability connectivity, power and control solutions used for industries such aerospace, space, defence and industrial applications. They are a looking for a Project Manager to join their ever-growing team to lead their continuous exciting projects.
Info about the Project Manager role
This new Project Manager role will lead full life-cycle concurrent projects and ensure maximum quality and on time delivery of these projects for aerospace, defence and space industries. It is a hands on Project Manager role and will require working closely alongside Engineers, Production team, Operations and Quality Assurance teams as well external contacts.
Essential Requirements of the Project Manager
* Experience working as a Project Manager or Project Engineer.
* Degree in Engineering or Science.
* Previous knowledge and/or experience with Microsoft Project.
Nice to Have Requirements of the Project Manager
* Prince 2 or relevant Project Management Qualification.
* Experience working with a SME (Small and Medium size Enterprises)
* Experience of successful delivery of development programs and system integration of software and electronic systems.
* Previous experience working within a civil aerospace or defence based environment.
* 4.5 hours on Friday.
* 25 Days Holiday
* 4% Employee/Employers Pension Contribution
* Healthshield Cashback Scheme
If you feel you are suitable and interested in this role, APPLY NOW with an up to date CV. We also pay referral fees if you can suggest another suitable person that isn't already known to us.