Finance Business Partner
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Business Partner, the Finance Business Partner will develop models for monthly, periodic and long-range performance and finance forecasting to feed into the annual budgeting and strategic review process.
* Using, monitoring & querying the periodic management accounts outputs, focusing on driving performance
* Enhancing the financial performance information available to Operations
* Confidently communicating with other key stakeholders and management teams
* Build and develop Excel financial models to support key contracts including summary reporting. Models will need to be easily adaptable and easily followed by users.
* Periodic P&L & contract performance reviews with operational leads
* Creation of financial and performance reporting tools for new contract implementation, along with embedding the use of these into Operational activities.
* Provide timely financial or forecasting
* Liaise with the Management Accountants to ensure processes and models are understood and accurately reflected on consolidation.
* To support the Head of Commercial Accounting, Commercial Business Partners & wider Finance function in continually embracing emerging technology to enhance the operation of the department
* Part or Qualified accountant
* Management accounting experience involving experience of financial reporting, KPI preparation and communication and management reporting.
* Ability to set up & maintain detailed forecast models using Microsoft excel or other tools where necessary
* Proven ability to convey financial information to non-financial managers
* Power BI (or similar) knowledge and ability to set up reports using Power BI desktop
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Business partnering or commercial accounting experience
The Finance Business Partner role is based in Liverpool City Centre and offers Hybrid working