IZ Connect Recruitment is excited to announce that we are recruiting for a Permanent Nursery Manager for our lovely Client in Slough. Our client is a nurturing and successful Nursery looking to recruit a Nursery Manager to join their team.
The successful Nursery Manager would be committed to work within a fast paced team who revolves their ethos around the development and progression of children within their care, as well as support the team.
Our Client is willing to offer the following salary bracket £30,000 to £35,000. This will be based on the Nursery Managers' qualification level, as well as experience.
The successful Nursery Manager would be responsible for:
* Overall day to day management responsibility for the preschool nursery
* To be responsible for the efficient running of the preschool nursery and overall delivery of a high quality service
* To ensure that the preschool nursery provides a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times
* To ensure that the preschool nursery plans an appropriate play based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress
* To ensure the preschool nursery meets Ofsted requirements at all times
* To manage, supervise and support the preschool nursery staff
* To undertake and assign designated officer roles.
* To work with other professionals in the local area for the benefit of children and families
* To ensure all staff understand and work to preschool nursery policies and procedures, including how to deal with child protection issues appropriately and how to respond to incidents, accidents, complaints and emergencies
* Take responsibility for planning, which ensures each child is working towards the early learning goals
* To organise and participate in the key person system
* To conduct staff appraisals and supervisions as appropriate and to identify staff training need.
Essential Requirements for the Nursery Manager role
1. DBS certificate (clean criminal record)
2. Basic food hygiene certificate
3. Paediatric first aid certificate
4. Safeguarding children certificate
5. Level 3 or above in a Childcare or Equivalent qualification. This qualification must be recognised by Ofsted
The hours for the Nursery Manager role is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
If this position sounds like something you would be perfect for, please send us your CV today!
You will be shortlisted and invited to attend an interview with the Nursery Director