Senior Account Manager/Account Director
Hybrid Working (Home/Hixon, Staffordshire)
£38-50k Basic Salary
This trusted Marketing Partner are seeing a new Senior Account Manager that loves marketing and the impact it can have on the growth and success of a business, to oversee retained clients on their exciting briefs. Working on everything marketing from marketing strategy and tactical planning to crisis management and internal communications. Clients trust us implicitly so it's essential that you can easily work to deadlines and manage expectations well.
In your current role, you might manage a small team of people, but developing people is something that you'll be keen to do in your next role.
* Strong writer with the flexibility to draft different types of content - press releases, features, blogs, social media posts.
* Project management - although we are retained by our clients, we tackle our workload on a project basis.
* At any given time, you might be working on upwards of six different projects.
* Creative, lateral thinker
* You'll come at things from a different perspective, and you won't be afraid to push back if you think it's required.
* You'll be a people person and you'll be well regarded by your current team.
* Being resourceful is an essential skill.
* We work with several other partners and have strong ties to particular suppliers - from web designers and programmers to video production experts and photographers.
* Like any consultancy environment there are peaks in activity, so you'll be expected to change gear at the drop of a hat.
* The opportunity to progress your career - nothing is ruled out.
* To work with the team and support junior team members in their own development
* To work alongside a client-team in a busy environment giving you the best of both worlds
* Your time can be split between home working and office based
* Competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience
* Away days and the opportunity to enjoy a vibrant marketing environment