Paid Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a young and fast-growing data platform provider business with a mission to empowers any organisation, anywhere, to create the richest possible behavioural data and use it to power advanced analytics and AI data applications.
We are looking for a Paid Performance Marketing Manager to take their digital marketing to the next level.
What you will be doing:
* Work it from every angle. Overseeing the planning and execution of a multi-channel paid acquisition strategy. Working with our campaign manager to deliver exceptional ad campaigns across multiple channels including PPC, paid media, paid social, and broader third-party paid acquisition opportunities
* Build that portfolio! Creating a portfolio of highly optimized, high conversion methodologies to drive our prospects through our marketing funnel
* Make the £s work for you. Forecasting, management, and optimisation of paid marketing budget
* Know your numbers. Consistently raising the bar by comprehensively using data, insight, analysis, expertise and experience to optimise and improve campaigns, building test and learn strategies and identifying marginal gains - continuously optimising and improving the acquisition strategy, and delivering recommendations to provide further efficiencies and ROI
* Test, test, test! Work with the wider team to be continuously testing against our messaging, ads, audience segments and channels to gain a deeper understanding of what works and drives revenue for the business
We'd love to hear from you if:
* You've been there, done this and have the T-Shirt. You have several years experience in a similar role or function including channel experience across PPC, paid media, paid social, and broader third-party paid acquisition opportunities.
* B2B for me. Demonstrable experience driving growth by managing and optimising acquisition channels, with a strong background in the B2B SaaS sector.
* All systems go. Knowledge of acquisition platforms and tools
* You love data. You have an analytical approach to marketing with strong numerical and analytics skills
* Spinning plates? No problem! Strong data focus with a growth and performance mindset. Confident and capable owning, developing and creating exceptional acquisition and retention digital strategies, campaigns, projects and online initiatives end to end
* You can make people feel it. Landing page optimisation, increasing conversion, A/B testing Unbounce experience a plus
* Any questions, you've got the answer! In-depth knowledge and experience across digital platforms - web, email, social, app - and clear understanding of how to optimise performance and growth to drive prospects and leads
What you get in return for being awesome:
* A competitive package, including share options
* 25 days of holiday a year (plus public holidays)
* Freedom to work from wherever suits you best
* Cycle to work scheme if UK-based
* Two fantastic company Away Weeks in a different European city each year (currently virtual due to the pandemic)
* Mental health support including therapy sessions
* Work alongside a supportive and talented team with the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and challenging problems
* Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation
* MacBook and home office equipment
* Enjoy fun events organised by our Cultural Work Committee
* Convenient location in central London for those who want to work there / when you come to visit
* Continuous supply of Pact coffee and healthy snacks in the office when you're here