Salary: Up to £30k per annum + commission, company car, laptop, mobile phone & benefits
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Lyreco are the exclusive partner with Nespresso Professional Solutions, and we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Nespresso Existing Business team.
This position will be covering a territory in and around Newcastle.
As an Account Manager, you will work closely with external customers to deliver an excellent customer experience, as well as growing existing business.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for:
* Effectively manage, develop, and grow a customer base to exceed set targets.
* Consistently achieve and record a sufficient number of best practice customer facing visits.
* Dedicate specific focus on generating new business leads through additional sites.
* Source leads and referrals for the inside sales and Business development managers.
* Actively apply knowledge of Nespresso Professional proposition, structure and service guarantees, in line with Lyreco best practice.
* Establish and maintain effective methods of communication with Customers, Manager and colleagues, adhering to pre-agreed deadlines.
* Effectively manage all territory and customer data, utilising tools, and reporting systems.
* Deliver the best customer experience by minimising customer returns and credits.
* Work effectively with BDM/Internal sales to maximise sales and opportunities.
The ideal Account Manager will:
* Show knowledge of creating and developing a new business pipeline.
* Have excellent communication and presentation skills, across a variety of medias.
* Have excellent customer service skills
* Be resilient
* Be driven by targets and achieving results
* Hold a current, valid driving licence
* Knowledge of the territory would be an advantage
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
* Clear career pathways with outstanding development programmes to support your growth and development
* Company Car
* Excellent commission scheme
* Company Pension
* Private medical insurance after completion of one years' service
* Life assurance
* 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
* Employee discount scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), providing well-being support when you need it
* Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community. We're committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV's will not be accepted