Our Prudential Practice is looking for a highly motivated, proactive yet disciplined compliance consultant to provide high quality, advice to our clients. We specialise in helping clients solve difficult and interesting problems, so we look for people who thrive on intellectual challenge, can roll up their sleeves to delve into issues and get satisfaction from helping clients, conduct a thorough analysis of a problem and translate that into practical advice.
Some of the areas you can expect to assist clients in include:
- Provide high quality advice and support to clients on all prudential-related matters, which may include:
- ICARAs, ICAAPs, ILAAPs, Recovery Planning, Wind down plans
- SMCR Implementation
- conducting prudential reviews
- Preparation and review of Annex 4 returns
- GABRIEL reporting
- assisting with authorisations
- drafting policies and procedures
- responding to ad-hoc and routine regulatory queries.
- Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Actively partner with global sector teams to support and deliver on shared projects and responsibilities, where required.
Successful candidates will have:
- An accountancy or risk qualification
- Excellent understanding of CRR, CRD IV, FCA Handbook, PRA Handbook, GENPRU, BIPRU, IFPRU
- Evidence of advising on prudential regulatory issues at a senior level.
- Good technical knowledge of the financial services regulatory regime and the FCA/PRA's policies and practices, with an in-depth knowledge of relevant prudential and reporting issues.
- Experience translating regulatory rules and guidance into meaningful, fit-for-purpose and pragmatic solutions for clients.
You will also have responsibility for building the pipeline by generating new leads and leveraging existing relationships to maximise opportunities for up/cross-selling. Therefore, prior consulting and client relationship management experience would be advantageous.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast moving, stimulating environment
- Strong career development support
- A small informal company environment with minimal bureaucracy
- A competitive salary, performance-related discretionary bonus, and generous flexible benefits package
When the opportunity arises, you may also be required to assist other teams and clients on a wider range of regulatory matters, so you will be able to develop your knowledge across the spectrum and have the opportunity to collaborate on work outside of your main areas of expertise.
Bovill actively supports flexible working and are introducing a hybrid working practice. We welcome applications from candidates who wish to work part-time, flexible start & finish or compressed hours.