Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a market leader in their sector. Recruiting for an SEO Manager to join the Digital Marketing team, you'll ensure SEO excellence across the company websites and systems and ensure to drive organic performance, growing customer acquisition through natural search. If you're excited by working in a fast-paced environment, are obsessed by all things customer and want to be a part of this company's journey, then this could be the job for you!
Offering a dynamic culture and fantastic benefits, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
This role takes ownership of SEO strategy, recommendations, and delivery with a focus on increased supply and providing customers with carefree experiences right the way through the customer journey both on the website and beyond.
Managing offsite and onsite optimisation projects, as well as ongoing BAU, you'll ensure research and data underpins everything you do. A highly collaborative team member with excellent communication skills, you're capable of working within a matrix structure and getting across your deep understanding of SEO techniques, tools and digital channels to the role.
· Accelerate organic growth via on-page and off-page SEO initiatives
· Co-ordinate and manage SEO projects, gaining buy-in from business stakeholders
· In-depth and regular audits of the website and competitor performance analysis using tools such as Pi Datametrics, Google Analytics and Screaming Frog
· Provide competitive analysis of top-ranking competitor sites and provide actionable insight
· Developing and execute on strategies across SEO, ASO and Content
· Growing organic reach and visibility through the implementation and ongoing management of a brand blog, utilising different content formats
· Run regular Technical SEO Audits, identifying and fixing problems, and constantly improving on-page experience to improve Organic rankings.
· Work with web developers on implementing sustainable Technical SEO improvements and launching a new CMS and website
· Be a key stakeholder in the internal CRO program, ensuring activity improves Organic conversion rate and does not detrimentally impact rankings
· Managing website SEO content, both in terms of strategy and continual updates - running regular content audits to reduce content duplication, removing underperforming content and identify opportunities for improvements and 'quick wins'
· Own organic forecasting & performance reporting, delivering structured and regular updates to progress versus targets
· Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends and regularly inform and educate on emerging SEO technologies, opportunities, and best practices.
· Being the go-to-expert for any SEO queries and championing SEO throughout the organisation.
The Ideal Candidate:
We're a team full of energy and with a passion for what we do, so it's key that you're enthusiastic, driven, and keen to be part of a team.
· Proven hands-on experience in SEO with proven track record of delivering high performance SEO strategies
· A proven track record in a specific ecommerce role with a strong understanding of SEO best practices and effective strategies, web architecture, platform migrations and project delivery
· Specialist knowledge of search engine crawling, indexing and ranking algorithms.
· Comprehensive knowledge of on-page SEO, Google's algorithm, and Google ranking factors
· Experience in using web analytics software including Google Analytics & SEO intelligence tools
· Excellent understanding of Digital Marketing & Omni-Channel
· Experience of working within a matrix structure
· Great attention to detail
· A self-starter who takes initiatives and embraces challenges
· You have proven ability to prioritise and manage own workload
· Equally as important as all the technical "stuff", we're looking for someone who is hungry to learn, irrespective of their seniority. We don't believe in standing still (we work in travel, after all), but instead think that everyone should be learning, all the time. Whether it's a new analytical tool, an industry event or a mentoring opportunity, we will support you to grow your skillset
Flexible working hours and remote working
Private medical and life assurance
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency regarding this vacancy