Infrastructure Project Manager - Office Move
This role will work as a contractor in a Financial Services Organisation. You will be responsible for assisting with an infrastructure project office move and liaise with construction teams in order to facilitate the office move successfully.
.key responsibilities for this role includes:
Key experience and knowledge required for this role includes
- Writing up statement of works and distributing to 3rd parties
- Creating and maintaining work trackers and schedules
- Liaising with 3rd parties
- Organising moves and changes including creation of move sheets
- Experience managing a move project
- Prince2 Certified
- Infrastructure project experience - Networks, voice, cabling, IT hardware
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Project Manager. Please apply to the advert for more information.
C60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.