Junior Project Manager Global Creative Agency Hybrid Sheffield/Manchester Up to £35k + benefits
My client is an awarding-winning creative agency specialising in digital PR strategies, technical SEO, and content marketing across multiple sectors. Due to their ambitious growth plan, my client is looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Project Manager to join their client services team and manage the lifecycle of a portfolio of projects, create and manage project roadmaps and be the first point of contact for all project status updates.
The ideal candidate will be organised and process-driven, is experienced in projects and commercially astute, and is excited to get involved with the growth of the business.
The project manager will have the opportunity have ownership of multiple projects at once in a fast-paced and creative environment. Core responsibilities:
- Manage the entire lifecycle of a portfolio of projects to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Arrange and lead all internal meetings pertaining to projects.
- Create and manage project roadmaps, timelines, and budgets.
- Be the 'go-to' person for project status updates.
- Share and collate feedback on project deliverables with colleagues, ensuring internal sign-off deadlines are met.
- Project Management experience.
- Commercial awareness - understanding of costing or cost estimating tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience from an agency/creative/SEO/digital/marketing background is a plus!
This role offers and exciting and challenging opportunity to positively contribute to the future success of a growing company. If you have strong self-initiative, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, diverse, high-performance environment, please apply with your CV