PMO MANAGER | FOOD & BEVERAGE | LONDON | 6 MONTH CONTRACT | OIR35
We are pleased to bring to the market a brilliant opportunity for an experienced PMO Manager to join a global Food & Beverage client based in London.
With a £100m investment, a global project is underway with a focus of this role being part of a global SAP ERP programme.
The role of PMO manager is to coordinate key foundational programmes within the Global Digital and Technology department; ensuring that it enables the business & Digital and Technology strategy whilst delivering high quality, effective, benefits driven and efficient solutions.
The immediate focus will be on managing the programme office delivery for the global delivery of SAP ERP project focusing on inventory and finance solutions.Experience we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of Master & Transactional Data within a Retail environment
- 5 plus years of experience as a project manager/pmo officer or manager in a large multi-country, multi-tier organisation
- Experience of delivering IT projects
- Self-starter/able to work independently and work consistently in high pressure environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Strong customer relationship building skills and ability to liaise with/manage 3rd parties.
- Business Analysis skills to identify and gather requirements, excellent written skills to ensure comprehensive solution documentation
- PRINCE2/APM or similar project management qualification
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, global project with a nice run of work.
To be considered for this role, please apply.PMO MANAGER | FOOD & BEVERAGE | LONDON | 6 MONTH CONTRACT | OIR35