Empowering Learning are recruiting for a Music Teacher to work on a full time basis starting on Monday 5th September on a permanant basis.
The school is based in Rugby in a purpose built school with state of the art facilities providing an education for students with Social, emotional and mental health needs and or autism. You will be responsible for delivering Music lessons to students in KS3 and KS4.
The school is rated Good by Ofsted and has a friendly team that work well together to ensure everyone is working and achieving to the best of their ability.
If you are a qualified teacher with the following we are keen to speak with you.
- Experience or desire to work with students with SEMH and or autism
- Strong behaviour management
- In depth understanding of complex needs and behaviours
- Team player
- Adaptable and willing
- Available Monday to Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm
In return you can expect
- Market leading pay - paid to scale from day 1
- Access to several CPD courses including Team teach
- Holiday pay and pension contributions
- Dedicated consultant available 24/7 for support during application, placement and thereafter.
If this is of interest to you please apply directly or for more information please call Megan on (phone number removed)
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service