We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join a very successful company in St Albans!
Working for a rapidly expanding organisation, this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic organisation, expanding your role and potential. You will have good accounts payable experience and general knowledge of accounting procedures.
If you have experience within a similar role and thrive in a multi-faceted fast paced environment, this role is ideal for you!
What's in it for you:
* Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum, depending on experience
* Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am-5.30pm
* Free parking!
* This role has the scope to develop into a management accountant role, with the company offering their support to achieve your objective -study support on offer!
* Working for a rapidly expanding organisation
* Input supplier invoices onto company system
* Prepare payment run ensuring all supporting documents are available for sign off
* Input supplier invoice values into the payment schedule
* Prepare cheques for payment run
* Print remittances once cheque sign off is completed by Managing Director
* Reconciling supplier statements to ensure all invoices are received and paid on time
* Raise and remove any queries on supplier invoices before management sign off
* Complete reconciliation of company payments on the bank statements
* Issue Company Card statement monthly to staff members
* Check staff expenses against receipts provided and log for payment
* Maintain daily payment schedule and provide Finance Director with required documents
* Meet Department KPI's/Deadlines set
What the client are looking for:
* Accounts payable experience, at least 1-2 years+
* Good knowledge of general accounting procedures
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent communication skills
* Problem-solving skills
* Team work
* Ability to meet deadlines
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted